Thursday, September 2, 2010

Toothless :)


Toothless :), originally uploaded by sofia_olga.
Met this nice lady earlier. I was inspired to take "after the rain" shots of leaves and flowers so I headed to Burnham Park. On my way there, I crossed paths with her and just couldn't resist the urge to take her photo. She sells steamed corn on the cob for 5 pesos each. Most of the street vendors here are used to carrying big baskets on top of their head and I've always wanted to capture one of them in a rare moment. This is one of my attempts. :)

Also, I met Manong Erme by chance. It was a nice coincidence since I was also planning to stop by his spot at Malcolm Square to give him a copy of his photo. Here's a  big smile from him today.

Lastly, I'd like you to meet another lovely street vendor, Inol.

No comments: